The key to our success is delivering you the right Oracle solutions to meet your business challenges in the most efficient and cost effective way possible. As the Oracle practice within DXC Technology, Red Rock has the leverage of a large global multinational and today we bring you more innovative solutions than ever before. No other partner in the region provides the same breadth and depth of Oracle capability as Red Rock.
Our Cloud First Approach
At Red Rock, we have a clearly defined Cloud First Strategy focusing on the entire lifecycle of Oracle’s Cloud offering, from assessments, to implementations, to continual improvement.
- Cloud First Assessment: Our specialists assess a move to the cloud for every client, considering design, change management, enterprise architecture and ROI.
- Cloud First Offerings: We draw on our experience of ERP deployments worldwide, across multiple industries, to tailor our pre-built cloud solutions so they deliver the outcomes each client expects in a measured, efficient and timely manner.
- Cloud First Support Services: Our managed service model for the cloud, which focuses on clients’ business requirements post go-live, encompasses updates, roadmaps, user training, business process-friendly patching and ROI.
- Cloud First Partners: We have aligned our focus on Cloud through our partners, with each alliance bringing in a specific capability as part of our execution. Examples include embedded training, SaaS payroll with pre-built integrations, automated testing, automating migration to Cloud and more.
Red Rock's Global Services Practice provides alternative and flexible delivery approaches for customers implementing, upgrading, maintaining and customising their Oracle environments using Red Rock’s proven project delivery methodology.
Our global service capabilities include onsite, hybrid and lab delivery models.
- Onsite: A traditional model where all Red Rock resources are on premise during project execution.
- Hybrid: A blended approach which leverages Red Rock’s remote resources, while allowing for onsite resourcing where required. This model is a cost effective way of delivering projects, as customers can access skills across the globe to drive down the cost and scale up to meet aggressive timelines.
- Lab: Customers who have infrastructure limitations can use Red Rock’s lab to perform upgrades without having to add to their infrastructure. The LAB execution can be done remotely to address cost and timeline constraints.